The Joovy zoom ultralight 360 is an updated version of the joovy zoom 360. It has been one of the bestselling baby strollers in the market today. Although it may not be as fancy as the other baby strollers out there, its features are still very nice and you can make good use out of them. Not to mention the price of this stroller is just cheap compared to similar baby strollers.
Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller Review
If you want to know more about this baby stroller, then continue reading below because this article is all about the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller review.
The joovy zoom baby stroller has a large canopy cover with a plastic viewing window or a peek a boo window. The canopy cover will protect your child from the sun and the ultraviolet rays that it emits. However, the canopy cover is not as large as the others. The cover in this stroller does not give complete protection to your child. In addition, the closue is Velcro. It is still not magnetic.
A Tall Handle Bar
The zoom 360 jogging stroller has a tall handle bar that cannot be adjusted. It is 41 inches from the ground. This makes the baby stroller ideal for parents between 5.5 feet and 6.1 feet of height. Any more or less than that, the parent may experience difficulties in handling the baby stroller. However, the handle bar has a soft foam that makes it easy and comfortable to maneuver the stroller.
A Wide Roomy Seat
The joovy zoom baby stroller also features a wide roomy seat. The seat is 14 inches wide. It can even accommodate your child from his or her infancy up until he or she is around 6 years old. This also makes the baby stroller lengthy in terms of usage because you will be able to use it for a very long time, which is also a good investment.
A Deep Recline
The joovy jogging stroller features a deep recline. This means that you need to use two hands to be able to adjust the recline position. You need to adjust the strap on each side to be able to lower the seat or bring it up. This might be too much work and may also wake up your child if he or she is sleeping while you are adjusting the recline.
The joovy stroller has a mesh foot rest. This reduces the overall weight of the stroller. In addition, since the foot rest is made from mesh, it can be easily cleaned. In addition, the window is also made of mesh. This window not only provides better air circulation for your baby but it also prevents your child from sliding out of the seat.
Five Point Harness
Another great feature of the joovy jogger is the five-point harness. This harness ensures that your child will be able to stay within the seat of the baby stroller. It will prevent him or her from wriggling out of the seat and therefore not fall down from the stroller. This not only gives added protection to your child but also extra peace of mind to you since you are assured that your child will be able to stay in place while inside the stroller with the five-point harness.
The baby stroller has two mesh pockets in the seat and another large mesh pocket at the back of the stroller. The two pockets in the seat is where you can put valuable things for your child such as his or her toys and snacks. On the other hand, the large mesh pocket at the back of the seat is where you can put your valuable things such as your phone or your wallet.
The joovy zoom 360 also has a large basket where you can put other things such as baby essentials. Here, you can put your baby’s diapers, milk bottles, powders, and other things for your baby.
Pros of the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller
The reason why a lot of parents rely on the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller is that the stroller not only boasts its surface features but also the various advantages it gives. Below are the advantages of the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller.
- The rear wheel suspension makes it easier for you to push the stroller around while your baby is inside.
- The foot brake allows you to make the stroller stay in place and prevent it from rolling away from you.
- The baby stroller can be easily folded and thereby making it easy for you to transport it inside and outside of your car or home.
- With a purchase of an adapter, you can use this baby stroller with a travel system.
- There is a parent organizer including two cup holders and a zipper pocket.
- The large basket allows you to put baby essentials into the stroller.
- The five-point harness ensures that your baby will stay inside the stroller.
- The canopy cover protects your child from the sun.
- The roomy seat makes your child a lot more comfortable while inside the baby stroller.
Cons of the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller
Just like other travel systems out there, the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller also has some disadvantages. Discussed below are the cons of the Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller.
- The recline should be done with a two-hand strap and can be quite difficult to do.
- The brakes are somehow stiff.
- The padding on the seat and the footrest is just light. Some parents wish there could have been more padding.
- The fabric can be scratched easily.
- The fabric is non-removable.
- The handle bar is not adjustable putting parents that are very small or very tall in a disadvantage.
Now, after reading this Joovy Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Stroller review you now know a lot about this baby stroller. Its features are really awesome and can be used by you for your advantage. Although, the stroller has some limitations unlike other strollers out there. Just keep in mind that the advantages of the baby stroller are really useful while the disadvantages of it are not that bad at all. So we recommend you to consider buying it. The decision is all yours just think on it carefully and let us know what you think once you have it.